Verizon Business Internet Security Plus Service (“Plus Service”) and the Verizon Business Internet Security Preferred Service (“Preferred Service”) (each, “Service”) are network-based, zero-touch services that provide customers with real-time anti-malware protection for web traffic to protect their users and devices from malicious activity when accessing the internet. The anti-malware protection includes, but is not limited to, anti-phishing, anti-ransomware, and anti-spyware. In addition, the Preferred Service also gives customers the ability to prevent their users from viewing other web content that may be objectionable, illegal, or otherwise deemed inappropriate for user access.
Verizon Business Internet Security Plus: $10.00 monthly recurring
Verizon Business Internet Security Preferred: $20.00 monthly recurring
- Limited Rights to Access. For the Service(s) that you purchased, you are entitled to a personal, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive and limited right to receive the Service for each device covered by your purchase.
- Non-Several Product. The Service that you purchased is provided as a single product. You may not separate its component parts for use as more than one system or for any other purpose.
- Further Limitation. You may not rent or lease the Service that you purchased or otherwise allow third parties to copy or access or use the Service that you purchased.
- Protection of Intellectual Property. The Service that you purchased is protected under national and international copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. The Service that you purchased or the components thereof also may be protected under national and international patent laws. All right, title, and interest to the Service that you purchased (including its underlying software) shall remain with Verizon and its supplier and/or licensor. The right to access the Service that you purchased granted herein does not constitute a sale of the Service that you purchased, its underlying software, or any portion or copy of it. A copy of the software associated with the Service that you purchased may be provided to you only to allow you to exercise your rights under the rights to access. To the extent applicable, the Service that you purchased (including its underlying hardware and software) are being provided to you solely for your internal use and the Service that you purchased may not be used by, sub- licensed, re-sold, rented, or distributed to any other party. You may not assign your rights under these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of Verizon.
You acknowledge that the source code of the underlying software of the Service that you purchased, and the concepts and ideas incorporated by the Service that you purchased, are valuable intellectual property of Verizon and its supplier and/or licensor. You agree not to copy the any of the foregoing or any other portion of the Service that you purchased, nor to distribute any such concepts or ideas to any third party, or to attempt (or permit others) to decipher, reverse translate, de-compile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Service that you purchased or any part thereof, or to develop methods to enable unauthorized parties to use the Service that you purchased, or to develop any other product containing any of the concepts and ideas contained in the Service that you purchased.
Trademarks may be used only to identify printed output produced by the Service that you purchased. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the termination of these Terms of Service and your applicable agreement with Verizon.
- NO WARRANTY. NEITHER VERIZON NOR ITS SUPPLIER AND/OR LICENSOR WARRANT OR PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIZON OR ITS SUPPLIER AND/OR LICENSOR BE LIABLE UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.